Energy

As I see it, we all wake up in the morning with a finite amount of energy. Each of us is different in this regard, but I would say that there is only so much you have to allot out to those around you and the circumstances that present themselves before you. The energy drains that are available are far more plentiful than the energy we possess. With each choice you and I make during our days, so goes that energy.

The law of attraction says that like attracts like. There are a whole lot of positive things in life, a whole lot of rich and fulfilling things, indeed. I would suggest that you set your sights on these things. Surround yourself with those that are positive, those that make you better, those that you love, and those that pour life into you.

On the other side of the coin, there are negative things. They seem to be just as abundant if not more than the positive ones. It is your choice where you give your energy. Where you put energy, is what your life becomes.

This community that you are a part of holds these positive things at its core. I love seeing all of you each day, you pour energy into us. Thank you so much for being a part of this Fake Gym. You make it what it is. Maybe you are the positivity someone needs in their day. I can’t wait to have you back in class.

Danny Lesslie

———————

Monday’ s Workout:

Complete the following for time:
50 Squats
50 Double KB Cleans (53/35)
50 Walking Lunges
50 Burpees
50 KB Swings (2/1.5)
50 Inverted Burpees