You don’t know it yet, but if you’re lucky enough to be reading this sentence, you’re currently in a race. The first 99 people to enroll in the summer’s biggest event receive a one-time released color in a custom trucker hat!
The event, of course, is Lift Run Hang 2022!
Join us on September 17th from 11:00am to 3:00pm on Venice Beach! Last year we took over Muscle Beach for an event that was equal parts fun and memorable. The event’s spirit is a lighthearted fitness gathering to make memories with our friends and activate the businesses in our extended family!
It’s not so serious, but seriously fun!
Participants can expect three events:
- LIFT. This is a power-position-only weightlifting meet, which means no squatting. It’s for all fitness levels! (We even taught people the lifts on-site last year.)
- RUN. Nope, it’s not a 5K or a 10K or any other distance that matters. It’s a scenic 2-mile run to the end of the Venice Pier and back.
- HANG. This is a critical social event in partnership with our friends at the Townhouse. Los Angeles’ oldest operating bar!
Part of what makes this event fun is the not-so-serious “competitive” events, but the other part that makes it fun is what you get for signing up:
- SHOES. You’ll receive new and improved STR/KE MVMNT shoes in one of two colorways of your choice. The Haze Trainer is meant to support you perfectly in all three events!
- COFFEE. Participants have as much cold brew coffee as their heart desires!
- ADULT BEVERAGE. The first one is on us for Event 3, but you can stay as long as you like (and trust me, people will).
To give you an idea if this event is for you, we handed out some awards last year including “13th Best Lifter” and “Furthest Traveled”. You get the idea!
Grab a friend and get involved.
DEUCE ATHLETICS GPP
Front Rack Reverse Lunges
Complete 4 rounds for quality of:
20 Banded KB Swings
50 Yard KB Front Rack Carry
Then, EMOM 12
Min 1: 10 Wall Balls
Min 2: 7th Corner Run
Min 3: 4 Pull-ups
DEUCE GARAGE GPP
Complete 6 rounds for time:
10 Hang Power Snatches (95/65)
50 Double Unders