FFOTB Presents: The Whole Life Challenge!

Those of you that played The Route 56 Challenge with us last year already know. It’s that time of year again. We are announcing our giant lifestyle challenge of the year. Check it out!

The Whole Life Challenge is something that I firmly believe should be played by everyone, at least once. I’ve played the game three different times and had incredible experiences each time. This isn’t about winning the game, this is about playing the game. And, believe me there is a difference.

Not only will you enjoy the powerful company of our entire rockin’ community, but you have the ability to enroll your friends and family to embark on this adventure with you. This thing is a much greater experience if everyone in the house is playing along anyway.

You can sign up HERE: http://wholelifechallenge.com/wlc2013/affiliate/ffotb

The challenge runs February 16 to April 13 and costs $45 to enter. During the challenge we will look at:

• Nutrition
  • Sleep
  • Hydration
  • Supplementation
  • Body Composition *NEW*
  • Mobility
  • Training
  • Physical fitness improvement

I can say fully that there is no created atmosphere to take on these habits. There’s power in numbers, ladies and gents. Let’s do this!

You ought to see their closets!

You ought to see their closets!

Logan Gelbrich

———————-

Wednesday’s Workout:

Find 1RM Deadlift

Then Complete the following for reps and time:

3 Min Max Russian Swings
Run 400m

1 Comment

• see says:

Hello, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i
    was just wondering if you get a lot of spam responses?
    If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?
    I get so much lately it’s driving me insane so any support is very much appreciated.

6 Trackbacks and Pingbacks

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *