DEUCE Capsule Set to Sell Out

This spring apparel capsule drop has deep roots. To understand it, I’ll need to tell you a quick story for my days in locker rooms around the country. Before I forget, the first twenty people to bundle the hat and shirt will get $5 OFF! 

Unlike the strength game, this apparel capsule won’t last long. 

There’s one speech that is given at every level of baseball. Without exaggeration, I can say unequivocally that I’ve heard managers give the exact same passionate speech in Little League, in high school, at the NCAA level, and into professional baseball. 

“This game is 100 years old,” they’d say. “And, it’s going to be here 100 years after you’re gone.

Respect the game.”

This passionate reminder is important and timely at every level of the game, because we forget. When we forget, we drift away from respect and honor and dip our toe into self-promotion, ego, and distraction. 

The strength game is the same way. Its history is long and its future is longer. All of us are a blip on the radar screen of strength and conditioning and I hope this will serve as a reminder to honor where we stand. 

SHOP IT.

5/23/23 WOD

DEUCE Athletics GPP

Complete 4 rounds of the following:
5 Weighted Neutral Grip Pull Up
10 Staggered Leg DB RDL
10-12 Evil Wheel

Complete the following for time:
15-12-9-6
Thrusters (95/65)
Lateral Burpees Over the Bar

DEUCE Garage GPP