NEW! DEUCE Racing Podcast, Episode 16: Tim Brown

“I think when you’re in a metropolis like this – a sprawl, so many people – it’s easy to get lost and it’s easy to forget who you are, and it’s easy to feel insignificant. And I felt like DEUCE became this little flower that pops up on the sidewalk between the cracks. Where it felt like, okay, I belong here. This is my little corner of the world, of LA, of Venice.”

Tim Brown, ladies and gentleman. One of the original members of DEUCE Gym, it is with great excitement that I’d like to share with you the latest episode of the DEUCE Racing Podcast, featuring Tim!

Tim is the type of person that makes the yard more comfortable, just by being in it. And, much like with his incredibly impressive, decorated career in journalism, after listening to this episode, you’ll better understand and appreciate how the charm that surrounds Tim wherever he is is no coincidence. Not only that, but it’s accessible to you too..

Warmly inviting you to listen to Episode 16 with this one-of-a-kind man, myth, and legend.

LISTEN.

11/16/21 WOD

DEUCE ATHLETICS GPP

Complete 4 rounds for quality of:

5 Split Stance Overhead Barbell Press
40 Yard Kettlebell Overhead Carry + Dumbbell Farmer Carry

Then, complete 2 rounds for quality of:
15 Evil Wheels

Then, complete 7 rounds of the following:

Every 2 min…
1 7th Street Corner Run
5 Double Dumbbell Devil Press (40/25)