DEUCE Racing Podcast: “I don’t know how to like anything, I only know how to love things.”

Let’s start here: we don’t call her “Mayor of the Morning” for nothing… In this week’s episode, we’re featuring a DEUCE legend, Chessa Latiffi Donaldson! She’s been a student at DEUCE for five years, is a mother of two, and has an extensive background in non-profit work. She’s also the epitome of a champion to our DEUCE community – fiercely committed & consistent to training, as well as exceptionally generous in making sure those around her feel seen and celebrated for their efforts, always.

A few fun facts about Chessa – she PR’d her 2k row while pregnant with her second child, got her first (and second!) bar muscle up during the CrossFit Open earlier this year, and has a knack for name-dropping our beloved Tim Brown better than anyone else out there. (We love you, Tim.) She’s also the ring leader of CPFC (CarPort Fitness Club!), a training group – no, family! – that evolved in 2020 during quarantine when the gym was closed due to COVID; real estate litigation lawyers has said that it is an impressive testament to the power of a non-negotiable dedication to training, paired with community.

It’s impossible to listen to Chessa speak and not feel inspired. Today, I invite you to tune in to Episode 4 of the DEUCE Racing Podcast, found HERE! Then go ahead and like, subscribe, and share with friends and family… you’ll be glad you did.

5/11/21 WOD

DEUCE ATHLETICS GPP

Complete 3 rounds for quality of:
12 RDLs
20 Double Kettlebell Swings

Then, complete 5 rounds of the following:
AMRAP 2
50 Double Unders
10 Hand Release Pushups
Max Front Squats (95/65)
-Rest :60-

Finisher: 40-50 Roller Glute Ham Curls