Hold the Standard Leadership Summit Returns to Los Angeles

I’m so pleased to announce the return of the Hold the Standard Summit to the 2021 summer schedule. The two day course on leadership and organizational culture has seen attendees from tech and fitness to fashion and design fields. I’ve been fortunate enough to teach this course in six countries and can easily say it’s the most inclusive, important work that I do. 

Specifically speaking, if you’re a human being that works with other human beings in any creative or leadership role, this course is for you. The two day course is not just for fitness entrepreneurs by any stretch. We dive into the most progressive understanding of leadership and group dynamics. Attendees will be able to structure themselves, their teams, departments, and even companies to operate developmentally. This means you and your team will be better next month than you are this month and so on.. Forever. 

Join us July 17-18th in Venice Beach, CA in a format that will be appropriate for the current state of public health. 

DETAILS

1/12/21 WOD

DEUCE ATHLETICS GPP

[Meet at Anderson Park]

DEUCE BACKLOT GPP

[Meet at Pan Pacific Park]

DEUCE GARAGE GPP

Every :90 for 6 rounds complete the following for load:
1 Power Clean
1 Hang Clean
1 Front Squat

Then, complete 3 rounds for quality of: