MSH 2013: Check-In Meeting Announced!

Well, the first annual Make Sh*t Happen event is 90 days old and it is time to meet again to set some new 30, 60, and 90 day goals. How did the first 90 days go you ask?

Well for starters, not one but two students sent us #MSH2013 photos with jungle cats (lions and tigers) from the other side of the planet. Clint accomplished a lifetime goal of traveling to Africa, while Ross G tamed tigers in Tailand. His bucket list, too, is one item shorter. Bernardin swung a kettle bell 10,000 times in a month. A couple students put smoking to bed, and Danette clean and jerked 110lbs at the 30 day buzzer. And, that is just the tip of the iceberg – Count it!

I could go on and on, but I hope you catch me we-aren’t-f*cking-around type drift here. With our first 30, 60, and 90 day goals behind us, we will meet Tuesday April 9th at the Santa Monica Main Library 7:00 PM .

Santa Monica Main Library

601 Santa Monica Blvd.

Santa Monica, CA 90401

7:00 PM Sharp

Bring your Journals

It is critical to your success that we keep this ball rolling, folks. Come ready to make sh*it happen and find yourself even closer to your 1, 5, and 10 year goals.

Make Sh*t Happen kick off event at Zinque (Venice, CA).

Make Sh*t Happen kick off event at Zinque (Venice, CA).

Logan Gelbrich

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *