NEW! DEUCE Racing, Episode 12: Logan Gelbrich

DEUCE Family, it is my absolute honor to share with you the latest episode of the DEUCE Racing podcast, featuring our exceptional founder & extraordinary all-around human being, Logan Gelbrich.

This episode dives deep into a number of rich topics, including Logan’s core values and how they have shaped his life, how DEUCE has remained the same and how it has changed over the past 10 years, and how DEUCE’s model for developing coaches transpired and has evolved. Logan also vulnerably shares how “strengths aren’t just strengths,” including his experience learning to navigate the shadows that they cast.

I’d say I hope that you enjoy this episode, but the truth is, I already know you’ll be moved by it. I met Logan 3.5 years ago and believe me when I tell you that I will forever remember – like the back of my hand – how kind, patient, and open-minded he was. Look, there are no shortage of inspiring people out there, but Logan is the rare type of person that helps you not just believe, but take action, towards pursuing your best life.

As always, cheers to vulnerably going for it. Inviting you to listen, like, and share with others!

9/9/21 WOD

DEUCE ATHLETICS GPP

Complete 4 rounds for quality of:

5 Narrow Grip Bench Press (5,0,1,0)
10 Double Kettlebell Bulgarian Split Squat (ea)

Then, every 2:00 for 5 rounds, complete the following for time:

10 Front Squats (115/75)
10 Jump Squats
1 7th Street Corner Run

DEUCE BACKLOT GPP

Complete 4 rounds for quality of:

8 Barbell RDL
8 Pullup

Then, complete 4 rounds for quality of:

10 Bent Lateral Raise
12 Barbell Curl

Then, complete 4 rounds of the following for time: