Keep It Simple

What if money had no value? What would you do with your time? The common question I hear when people talk about this goes something like “If you had some astronomical number of dollars in your bank account, what would you do?” Some people say go on vacation, some want to buy a new house, some want a boat. Others choose to relax.

I believe that there are certain things that need to be present in our lives. In no particular order, it’s clear to me that food, water, shelter, faith, family, friends, profession, and passion are the bare necessities. If you focus on these things, I believe that the rest will fall right into place. However, for this being such a short list there is a much longer list of things that will take your time and energy. These are the things that I would argue don’t need your focus.

In my short time on this planet I have come to appreciate simplicity. By this I mean simplicity of purpose. If I was to wake up in this money laden scenario tomorrow, I would do the same thing I did today. I would go to class and be a part of this community. I am so thankful for all of you and the life you breath into me. Thank you for continuing to be a part of this Fake Gym.

Cheers to Simplicity!

Danny Lesslie

——————-

Wednesday’s Workout:

Complete 4 rounds for time of:
15 KB Snatch (53/35)
300 yd Shuttle
-Rest  2 min-