But wait, there’s more!

I have a vision for this community. Believe it or not, I had this vision before there even was a community, let alone “The Nation.” The vision was to create a fitness school with its own grounds that embodies a lifestyle of performance training for anyone and everyone seeking physical and mental excellence.

We have that. I’ll fight any argument against it to the death. The only piece of the puzzle is that we yet to have our own facility. It’s important that the universe knows what is in store for FFOTB in the future, because this last piece is the most difficult one. I don’t know how to make this a reality, but I want to share my vision with you.

Andrew Jayne: Squat clinic

The intention of having our own (outdoor) facility is to provide the best circumstances to build fitness. What we have is incredible, and nothing short of it.  Adding tools like pull up rigs, racks, and boxes, however, opens the door for us to do more magic with our students.

Believe it or not, some way some how, this gets even better. Big dreams should be shared. That is mine. What is yours?

Logan Gelbrich

———————

Wednesday’s Workout:

Crushing “Helen”

Complete 8 rounds for time of:
100 yard Sprint
8 KB Swings (53/35)
5 Plyo Push Ups
*Perform a plyo push up by placing one hand on a 45 lbs plate and the other on the ground, perform an explosive push ups that allows you to transition the hand on the ground to the hand on the plate and vice versa.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *