Navigating Non-Duality

Holding space for non-duality is an important step in conscious development. This means you have the ability to live in a world beyond “this or that”. While many are not yet able to manage the thought of two opposing truths simultaneously, it’s a concept worth exploring regardless of your stage of development in my opinion.

In this case, let’s look at two sides of a similar coin. On one hand we have this notion that we are not, and cannot be, responsible for the feelings of others. In many cases, it would serve us best to forfeit the false notion that you or I can mange the thoughts and feelings of another. That, of course, is a personal responsibility.

On the other hand, we have this notion of impact. We can make an equally strong case that the responsibility of Self that was mentioned above doesn’t give creative license to Ping-Pong through life impacting others negatively and writing it off as their problem. We must recognize and accept some responsibility for how we show up in the world and the subsequent impact that we have on others.

Are these concepts in opposition to each other? Yes, they are. Are both concepts true? I’d like to think so.

When it comes to patience, which is it after all? Is it that “good things come to those who wait”? Or, does “the early bird catch the worm?”

The answer to an evolved mind is, “Yes.”

Logan Gelbrich

@functionalcoach

2/9/18 WOD

Complete 4 rounds for quality of:

8 Close Grip Bench Press

8 Farmer’s Handle Deadlifts + 50′ Farmer’s Walk

Then, AMRAP 8

3 DB Power Clean and Press (50/35)

2, 4, 6, 8.. Hand Release Push Up