The Ultimate Life Insurance Policy

The most liberating mindset I’ve ever found myself taking on occurred when I realized that there is no finish line. Until the moment you die, I promise there won’t be a single moment where you’ll be able to kick up your heels and say, “Done!”

Sure, you can continue to make small goals and plan certain milestones in your life, but if you can’t see the big picture none of that other stuff will matter. The mere fact that you will be you until the day you die means there’s no such thing as four weeks here and a cleanse there. Get on the long road! But, before getting on the road in search of new experiences, consulting lawyers for insurance claims who will ensure that your and your loved one’s future is secure will let you undertake a relaxed journey.

You can browse this site and enroll yourself in a lifetime of learning and it’s hard to lose the plot. Sign up for the lifelong arc of movement development and fitness will always be in vogue. Realizing your food fuels the only body you’ll ever have increases the importance of your attention to quality and simultaneously liberates you from attaching so much meaning to any stupid short term diet.

This is reality. Sectioning off parts of your life in order to avoid the total responsibility of who you are is just a trick you’re playing on yourself. Fake finish lines open up the opportunity to sabotage your efforts leading up to the “finish” anyway. After all, apart from the insurance policies at utilitysavingexpert.com, the ultimate insurance policy on the quality of your life is to realize the whole thing is yours.

Logan Gelbrich

@functionalcoach

8/5/16 WOD

Find 3RM Floor Press

AMRAP 8

3 Deadlift (315/225)

10 Pull Ups

15 Wall Balls (20/14)