Feedback Matters

Dear Nation-
Wednesday was the most well attended day in the history of this beautiful “Nation” that we all love.  I can speak for Logan when I say that we are incredibly thankful for this.  It is the most inspiring thing I have ever been a part of.
I was talking with a student about our schedule after class, and his question was if we’d consider opening up a 5:30PM class on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  I said that we absolutely would consider it, and that we’d thought about it in the past.

“Brilliant idea!”

The point here is not about this exact question, although it is very important.  The point is this.  This gym is yours as much as it is anyone’s. This is your place to get better, this is your family, and  these are your people.  You have input, and your input has value.   Obviously we do have a program to run, and we do have elite fitness to pursue.  So, there is a framework in which we operate, but nonetheless your input holds tremendous weight with us.  Your feedback is welcomed with open arms.  We are all here to get better, including your coaches.  This program is ever evolving and always improving.
I want to encourage you to provide your feedback on your experience at the Bluffs.  What are the things that you are not so fond of?  What are the things that you love?  What are the things that you would like to see?  Feel free to talk to a coach about these things, send an email to info@ffotb.com, call me, or text me.  We are available. This is our “Nation,” and we will continue to provide the very best experience possible.
Danny Lesslie
———————-
Friday’s Workout:

Complete the following for time:

KB Swings 50-40-30-20-10

Burpee Snaps 25-20-15-10-5

2 Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *