The Reebok CrossFit Games: SoCal Regional

In two weeks, Danny and I will compete in the final step towards the ultimate proving grounds of human fitness: The Reebok CrossFit Games. The official FFOTB doctor (treatment@FFOTB.com), Lindsey Mathews, is competing as well. May 11-13th the fittest men and women in Sourthern California will converge of the Pomona Fairplex for The CrossFit Games: SoCal Regional.

I think exercising really fast is fun(ny).

The bad news is that classes will be CANCELLED Friday and Saturday (May 11th and 12th). The good news is that I believe firmly that any student will benefit more from witnessing this event than working out that day. Yes, I am telling you that being spectator for the weekend will likely do more good for you than working out will. 

Plus, you all are educated and experienced spectators. You’ll recognize snatches, hang cleans, AMRAPs, and chippers. You’ll see both men and women doing this impossible.

If you’re able to watch some of the competition, expect to walk away motivated and proud. Whether you know it or not, there are many folks all over the world with stories just like yours. I’d encourage y’all to come out and see the show!

Logan Gelbrich

——————-

Monday’s Workout:

For time:

15-12-9-6-3
KB Thruster (Right)
KB Thruster (Left)
Mountain Climbers (2-ct)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *