Putting Success on a Tee: FFOTB Style

I mean it when I say that huge things are on the horizon for this community. Specifically, I’d like to call your attention to a few milestone events coming up in the near future for Functional Fitness on the Bluffs:

Stretch it out, DP.

1. The Route 56 Challenge, powered by Whole Life Challenge, will have an informational meeting at lululemon Santa Monica, Wednesday January 11th at 8 PM. This meeting is for anyone interested in FFOTB, most specifically our Route 56 Challenge. The gathering should be about an hour long, and will include an extensive question and answer portion.

This challenge will take a look inside your lifestyle and the process by which you are getting the results you are seeing, both positive and negative. This is our biggest, most fun, most inclusive challenge yet and anyone can play from the community and it can be followed from anywhere in the world. Only come if you’re interested in taking on someone amazing for yourself, however!

2. FFOTB will be graced with the teachings of lululemon’s finest goal setting coaches for an official Goal Setting Workshop, Wednesday February 8th at 8 PM. More details are to follow, but this isn’t something you’re going to want to miss. lululemon and it’s staff are world class goal setters and they will have some of their best goal coaches working hands on with “The Nation.”

Beware of the post-goal-setting high that will follow. Also, be careful what you put on paper… you’re wildest dreams might just come true!

As you can see we are in the business of providing a community of awesome people the skills to be grow into some better version of themselves. I hope you’ll join us and help spread the word! Like I love to say, “Being awesome takes practice.”

Logan Gelbrich

——————-

Thursday’s Workout:

With a partner, complete the following for reps:

Partner A: Max Snatches (95/65)

Partner B: 30 Sit ups

-Switch-

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *