Meredith Miller

Meredith loves coaching anyone that is willing to work hard and have fun! She believes that training is an amazing tool that improves our mental, physical and emotional health. Throughout her 20+ years of coaching, she has experienced first-hand how training builds strong communities, friendships and unstoppable teams. Growing up in Texas, Meredith started coaching football players in the weight room when she was a senior in high school. As a student-athlete, Meredith earned a degree in exercise science while playing softball for Baylor University. Meredith has the wonderful opportunity to learn from top-level coaches and mentors of various disciplines. She works with high school to Olympic athletes that compete in a variety of sports. Those experiences have shaped her into the coach she is today. Meredith values being part of a team whose players are intelligent, highly motivated, creative, and always finding ways to grow. She has found her family in DEUCE Coach's Prep, where she continues to develop her coaching skills. Meredith takes great pride in teaching Strongman 101 at DEUCE Gym. She agrees with fellow SM101 graduates that is it the most fun you will ever have training! Meredith also has the honor of leading the strength and conditioning programs for two local fire departments in the South Bay. Meredith believes that keeping things simple and trusting the process are keys to success.

ODD LIFTS SUPPORT TRADITIONAL LIFTS: INCREASE YOU GGP GAME

Did you know that Strongman implements are the greatest teachers of movement? Let’s take a Keg Clean and Press, for example. We can fail points of performance with a barbell

Read the Blog

GOOD INSIDE

I recently took a Parenting Class and we read the book Good Inside by Dr. Becky Kennedy. This was one of the most eye opening classes I have ever taken.

Read the Blog

Step Through the Gate

I sat in my car and cried for 30 minutes before I stepped through DEUCE gym gate for my first Strongman 101 class as a student. Fear had taken over

Read the Blog