Stay in School

*The Route 56 Challenge: Day 31*

When does it end? Seriously, when are we strong enough or fit enough to say we made it? I mean, I guess that answer is relative. Everyone has different goals, right? Most people, I’d hope, don’t really ever make it to the end. Not because they quit, but because “the end” keeps changing.

Want to lose 10 pounds? Great. Well, when you’ve lost ten, I’d assume your goals and aspirations would change to something new. This back-to-the-drawing-board type of approach is the foundation for accomplishing really great things. So, even when we talk about getting your “black belt in fitness,” we are making reference to a journey that goes on forever.

FFOTB: Turning fitness on its head.

For example, this weekend I will take on an awesome opportunity to take a prestigious course led by some of the best coaches in the world, CrossFit HQ’s “Coaches Prep Course.” This is an addition to my other relevant certifications. It’s not required. It will move me along as a coach, however. And, I’m going there for one reason and that’s to coach you all better.

Maybe it’s not fitness (because Lord knows not everything is about a damn workout), but what is an area of your life that you’d like to dive a bit deeper into. What’s something you’ve always wanted to master or improve upon and haven’t?

Now is a good time to reflect on the fact that there’s plenty to be had in your career and hobbies as long as you are a student of them. So.. gang.. maybe it’s time you take a cooking class, study massage therapy, or maybe even dive into a grad school program. You can get a black belt in just about anything you wish…

Stay in school.

Logan Gelbrich

——————-

Tuesday’s Workout:

Complete 4 rounds for reps with a partner:

Partner A: Max Thrusters (95/65)

Partner B: 200m Run

-Switch-

Partner A: Max SDLHP (95/65)

Partner B: 200m Run

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

[googleapps domain=”docs” dir=”spreadsheet/embeddedform” query=”formkey=dHE1MmlZMXJ4UWdwa1pYdW00aTVOZlE6MQ” width=”760″ height=”1073″ /]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *