Open 24/7

As our killer new American Apparel tees arrive and are sold online, I want to draw your attention to our website. If you are a student, the website should be a bit of a landmark for you. FFOTB.com is “home base” for information about your fitness community and is a resource for all things fitness. If you’re not a student, but you’re watching from a distance, FFOTB.com can be a place of education, motivation, and even a free resource for programming.

Of course I am biased, but I’d like to think our blog covers a large spectrum of ideas. Some messages inspire. Some illicet introspection. Some offer up information that can make you a better you. Some create a place to discuss with your classmates.

There are a few places I’d specifically like to draw your attention to..

Nothing beats being TOGETHER.

ABOUT. You hear us talk about it, but do you know what FFOTB is really about? When friends and family ask questions about your crazy workout regimen, are you knowledgeable about the program your in? I encourage you to ask inquire and even critique of methodology– It can only breed great conversation.

COACHES. We are in the business of getting to know you. Our job is to know where you’ve been, where you’re at, and where you want to go, especially with regards to your fitness. Sometimes it helps to know who your coaches are to facilitate that relationship.

ONLINE STORE. Apparel and relevant items such as fish oil are for sale 24/7 in our online store. If you have family or friends that want a piece of FFOTB gear, or it’s time to re-up your Omega 3 supply, check with the online store for ultimate convenience shopping.

Be sure to check in and keep yourself up to date and in the game. Use FFOTB.com to comment, share, and educate– We’ll all be better because of it!

Logan Gelbrich

——————-

Thursday’s Workout:

For time:

5-10-15-20-25

KB Swings
KB Slashers
KB Lunges

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *