It Pays to be a Winner (and a Member!)

By now, many of you that make it a habit of consistently showing up are realizing something interesting about the idea of training and eating well. And that’s that it’s almost like it actually works! Who knew being healthy, looking good, and performing better could be so simple? OK, simple? Yes. Easy? Maybe not. At least, though, unlike most “guarantees” out there, this one holds true. If you keep showing up, you will get your results—GUARANTEED!

Lucy "goes overhead."

So, there you are having a blast watching your 6-pack appear right before your eyes and you think that this couldn’t get any better. Well, what if I told you it could?

Now, there is an opportunity to enroll into Functional Fitness on the Bluffs with a membership!  You may be saying to yourself, “Woah, but I already like what I’ve got going now. I show up when I want, drop you some cash, have fun, and chip away at my six pack.. Back off, dude!”

Well, there are more than a couple ways enrolling in a membership can benfit you. Check out a few of the reasons why you should think about it:

• Your Wallet!—Depending on the number of classes you sign up for per week, you can save cash that you can spend on other things, like margaritas…Err.. I mean…
  • Accountability—If you’re the type of person that benefits from external motivation, memberships keep you coming and has consequence if you don’t. Showing up means you get results!
  • Routine—Diets, bootcamps, cleanses, etc don’t work because by nature they are temporary. A lifestyle of quality choices and habits is the only way to see lasting results.
  • Community—Whether you are training every day with us, or you are a part of the “Weekend Warriors,” FFOTB provides a powerful clique to keep you moving along your journey to Elite Fitness.

Memberships are available now, and work month to month. For one month, you can commit to 1, 2, or 3 classes per week. You have the entire month to utilize your class commitment, and if you want to come more you absolutely can by utilizing the drop in rate or upgrading your membership. And, if you go out of town, get sick, or otherwise just let us know and we will extend your membership accordingly.

If you’re interested, grab a coach anytime to chat about pricing and what exciting things are available to you as a member!

Logan

————————-

Saturday’s Workout:

Complete the following for time:

30 KB Front Squats

30 KB Swings

30 KB Snatches

** Every minute on the minute perform 3 burpees

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *