Breath & Exposure 202
For those interested in maximizing performance and recovery, through breath, hot & cold exposure, beyond one-off or bi-weekly experiences, B&E 202 is for you. B&E 202 offers 3-day/week programming, completely unique to anything else on the planet(!), AND offers students unlimited access to DEUCE’s exclusive sauna and cold plunge facilities.
The B&E Curriculum:
- NASAL BREATHING: This ain’t just about increasing “parasympathetic tone”… Learn and experience the benefits of nasal breathing for performance and for health, to improve your C02 tolerance and feel better.
- APNEA: A fancy word for any breath hold, we’re borrowing from the best diver’s apnea protocols to take your lungs to the next level..
- HYPOXIA: Interested in reaping some of the same benefits of high altitude training, at sea level? You’ll learn how systematically training with low oxygen lends itself to massive improvements in aerobic capacity.
- COLD EXPOSURE: Did you know our nervous, cardiovascular, endocrine, and muscular systems all have natural mechanisms in place to handle cold adaptation? Boost your immune system, rev your metabolism, and increase circulation & feel good hormones, including dopamine and norepinephrine.
- HEAT EXPOSURE: Newsflash! Sauna time can improve longevity, endurance and aerobic capacity, cognitive function, our skin and our immune system, and also stimulate muscle growth. From clinic to 101 to 202, our B&E curriculum offers progressively more advanced experience and information to help you best utilize the sauna for your performance and health goals.
- COMMUNITY: Mandatory. The backbone and x-factor to all of this.
- Members $80/month
- Non-members $120/month
**Prerequisite: B&E Clinic or B&E 101