This Moment Forward

*Route 56 Challenge: Day 26*
This is a place where all different kinds of people are looking at their life with one thing in mind, and that’s moving forward. Imagine the power, not just of thinking, but knowing that the best days are ahead.

Grinding away at greatness.

Imagine what is possible for you once you get out of your own way. How often do you claim to want big things for yourself, only to cannibalize your own desires with self-made barriers. We are so often the source of our own failure. At the end of the day, it’s easier to fail than to succeed anyway, right?
Unfortunately, undermining ourselves is an efficient way to cut to the chase (“I want to eat well and impove my body composition, but it’s pretty hard, so if I ‘try’ and fail I can save a lot of time and effort.”).
What if you could be OK with doing your best AND failing? What if for a moment you could let go of what should be, and you starting inching towards what you really want?
Get out of the way, because something inside you is up to great things… if you let it.

Logan Gelbrich

——————-

Thursday’s Workout:

Complete 40 Yard Dash every 30 seconds for 6 minutes.

then…

AMRAP 8
4 Clapping Push Ups
4 Max Distance Broad Jumps

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

[googleapps domain=”docs” dir=”spreadsheet/embeddedform” query=”formkey=dHE1MmlZMXJ4UWdwa1pYdW00aTVOZlE6MQ” width=”760″ height=”1073″ /]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *