Don’t Play with Your Food

*The Route 56 Challenge: Day 17*

There is growing concern in the news media and social circles about our food supply, especially the role that major corporations like Monsanto  have in the industry. I am no activist, nor do I have an anti-corporate agenda. I do, however, believe in the sanctity of food. This is in interesting look into a specific example of what’s possible in the food industry:

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3hCR_yCvkk]

Have you ever thought of where your food comes from? I know until recently, I haven’t. The same is true for me with regards to sustainable food supplies. If this isn’t important to you now, I fear that it’s importance will be undeniable in the not too distant future. Food is not only vital to life, it’s our relationship with Earth. That connection is dimming with acts like that featured in the above video.

Feed your soul.

Think about what would be possible if we ate closer to home. Think about what the health of the world would look like it we ate real food that lived and died naturally just like we do.

Think it can’t be done? Check out Polyface.

Logan Gelbrich

———————

Tuesday’s Workout:

Three rounds for reps of:

Power Snatches

Sit Ups

200m Run

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

[googleapps domain=”docs” dir=”spreadsheet/embeddedform” query=”formkey=dHE1MmlZMXJ4UWdwa1pYdW00aTVOZlE6MQ” width=”760″ height=”1073″ /]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *