Last updated: August 24, 2023
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal Information Provided by You: We collect Names; Email Addresses; Phone Numbers; Birthdays; and Home Addresses.
Automatically Collected Information: When you visit our website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, and time zone.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use the information we collect from you to:
- Process transactions.
- Send periodic emails.
- Improve our website.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties.
4. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
Depending on the laws of your residence, you may have the rights to:
- Access the personal information we collect about you.
- Correct inaccuracies in your personal information.
- Request the deletion of your personal information.
- Object to the processing of your personal information.