Events

Freak Fest Throwdown Friday

The entire DEUCE family is invited to the 2020 Freak Fest Throwdown and costume contest this Friday October 30 from 7:00pm to 8:00pm. This includes Hermosa Beach, Hollywood, and Venice Beach students. While there are limited, socially distanced spaces available, all are invited! While the event won’t be coached like a class, there are both

Read the Blog

Going Right Now Available on Audible!

For the first time ever, we have a bulletproof argument for pursuing your best life! Upon its release early last year, Going Right: A Logical Justification for Pursuing Your Dreams, quickly jumped to the number one new release spot in philosophy. Not only is the book a fresh look at the decision making that ails

Read the Blog

Two Pens In Your Pocket

I haven’t privately trained anyone in years, but I’m out of retirement for a very special client. I found myself in an old habit while I was coaching the other day and happened upon an important insight. I plan every coaching effort ahead of time with reps, sets, timing, everything.  While it’s not new for

Read the Blog

Member Guide to Success in Reopening

If you’re excited to get back in the gym, here’s how to earn a Gold Star in the process. We’ve got some specific details that will make your ability to train as quick and easy as possible.  Member Access: As we get settled into learning new protocols and processes, we will be ramping up our

Read the Blog

Quarantine Coffee with Coaches

You’re cordially invited for some quarantine connection this Tuesday at 9:30am! This time the DEUCE event is a chance to have coffee with your favorite coaches and community members.  Make your best coffee and chat with us casually to check in, talk training (or not), and see some familiar faces. You can tune in to

Read the Blog