Vincent Santangelo

Originally from New York, Vinny graduated from the the United States Air Force Academy in 2006 with a degree in biology. While serving on active duty overseas, he began coaching fitness as a physical training leader and continued as a part-time CrossFit coach before pursuing a full-time career in strength and conditioning upon separating from the military in 2011. Since then, he has honed his craft and expanded his coaching practice with an open-minded approach to learning, driven by curiosity and accountability. A lifelong athlete, he has competed in various sports including soccer, basketball, swimming, volleyball, track and field, weightlifting, powerlifting, functional fitness, and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. He also has a deep-rooted passion for the outdoors, exploring the backcountry, mountaineering, canyoneering, camping and getting in/on the water whenever he can. Vinny has experience coaching in both group and individual settings, remotely and on-site, with a variety of goals ranging from general physical preparedness to high-level sport performance. His diverse approach incorporates physical and mental training, nutrition, lifestyle development, breath work, mobility, and recovery methods for a balanced program based on each individual’s needs. As a student of life and sport, Vinny is always eager to learn and apply new knowledge and experience to optimize his own performance and that of his athletes. He is passionate about development on all levels, encouraging his students to continually explore the edges of their current abilities, while challenging them appropriately to expand their peak potential.

DEUCE – Development for All

Hey, DEUCE Fam! Given the fact that this is my first time writing for the blog, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Vinny and I’ve been enrolled as

Read the Blog