Chris Pascual

Chris Pascual’s passion for sports performance was manifested at an early age through baseball. His career extended through to the collegiate level playing at San Diego Christian College while receiving his B.A. Chris currently works with major league athletes during their off-season and focuses on helping every individual enhance their performance by helping them get stronger, faster and improve their overall athleticism.

Truth

The truth can help you grow. One of the biggest conversations I have ever had was my junior year  in college. Until this day, I still look back at it

Read the Blog

Anchors

As the years go by, it seems as though the daily tasks that need to be completed grow longer and longer.  With this growing list also comes a sense of

Read the Blog

Overthinking

Oftentimes, we want to plan for our future and create the best scenario possible to live a perfect life. While planning ahead is never a bad thing, we tend to

Read the Blog

Actions Speak Louder than Words

I can tell you the times I’ve been successful at something based on thinking and planning it out in detail in my head and on paper… That percentage is 0%.

Read the Blog