No One is Running to Read

Take this daily blog, for example. This is our 2,866th article. Over the course of sharing these short one to five-minute long reads, an incredible amount of free knowledge has been shared. In fact, the content of many of our courses, continuing education, and workshops are presented here in this blog in their entirety.

People pay money for what is here for free. 

Speaking of free, readers of this blog have been rewarded with free DEUCE Memberships for any reader who requested it, led to cash and treasure, and plenty of incalculable distilled knowledge. The irony, of course, in writing an article like this is that the folks who need to hear it most aren’t reading this sentence. 

While I have no disillusions about our readership here (roughly 300-800 unique daily readers), my opinion is that this microcosm is representative of the whole in some ways. Much of what ails us could be aided by knowledge that has been organized by folks with the insight we need to help. 

“The secrets are in the books.”

I don’t remember who I am quoting here, but it’s stayed with me. Reading isn’t a pastime for most, but neither is brushing your teeth. I’d like to advocate for the regularity of both.

3/23/22 WOD

DEUCE ATHLETICS GPP

Complete 4 rounds for quality of:

10 Single Arm DB Chest Supported Row (each)
10 Staggered RDL (each)
10 DB Pass Through (each)

Then, complete the following for time:

1 7th Street Corner Run
10 DB Thrusters (50/35)
1 Bull Run
20 DB Thrusters
1 6th St Hill Run
30 DB Thrusters

DEUCE GARAGE GPP

2-2-2-2
Snatch