Help Us Celebrate YOU!

Remember “Show & Tell” in elementary school? You stand in a room with your peers and you share something special in your life. 

Yeah, it’s basically an exercise in bragging about yourself and listening to others brag about themselves. But without shame about it! This is giving & receiving within a community at its finest; even more simply – a beautiful exercise in seeing and hearing others. All this being said, I’m excited to revitalize this group sharing at DEUCE through DEUCE Racing.

DEUCE Racing is and has always been our way to connect with our community about competing in the world. Big/small, fitness and (especially) non-fitness related, we wanna know how you vulnerably stuck your neck out & tested your skills anywhere & everywhere beyond DEUCE – and, especially this year.

So, do us a favor, would ya? Fill out THIS form and help us celebrate YOU! We’ve got a DEUCE Racing Podcast coming next year, and we’d love to feature you on it.

It’s been a hell of a 2020. But each and every one of you reading this has stories worthy of sharing! I’ll leave you with a quote longtime DEUCE member Tim Brown shared with me a few weeks back:

“With gratitude, optimism becomes sustainable.”

Help us express & celebrate that gratitude, pretty please.

12/9/20 WOD

DEUCE ATHLETICS GPP

[Meet at Anderson Park]

DEUCE BACKLOT GPP

[Meet at Pan Pacific Park]

DEUCE GARAGE GPP

4-4-4-4
High Hang Power Clean

3-3-2-2
Power Clean

Then, with a partner complete, the following for time: 
400 Squats