BodySpec Returns for More Analysis

This past Sunday, we played host to Bryce Luken and BodySpec. BodySpec uses technology used by the U.S. Air Force, NFL, and U.S. Olympic Training Center to test full body composition, perform regional body composition analysis, provide a resting metabolic rate, and more.  With technology that trumps calipers and the dunk tank, participants will learn exactly their body composition. More than a body fat percentage, participants will be able to understand on a local level where they store fat and muscle mass.

Because we’ve enrolled a large group around our Whole Life Challenge, we’ve been able to lower the cost to $138 per person for and BEFORE and AFTER scan.

Still unsure? Check out what fellow student, Caitlin Grams, had to say about her experience:

“I wasn’t sure what to expect out of the scan – but I am really glad I chose to take part. This is my first go at the WLC, and I’m going all in – and the scan is a really useful tool both for my own motivation and for pure knowledge of my body. As a woman I know all too well the power that we place on numbers – and while I no longer use a scale as the only representation of my health, numbers like those that come from the scan can be a really important tool for providing a better understanding of my body and for measuring progress in a challenge like this. Bryce is so helpful in reviewing all of the information and gave me a much more holistic understanding of my body not just as a human but as a female and as a female athlete. I can’t wait to do it again in 8 weeks!”

The truck will be doing scans at DEUCE Gym this Sunday starting at Noon. Interested? SIGN UP here!

Logan Gelbrich

@functionalcoach

1/16/14 WOD

Complete the following for time:
2-4-6-8
DBL KB Cleans (53/35)
Front Rack Lunges
—————–
30 S2OH (155/105)
—————–
8-6-4-2
DBL KB Cleans