All Eyes on You

*The Route 56 Challenge: Day 8*

To learn and improve is the goal right? We always want to be better. With that mindset, it’s almost natural that we look to those that are ahead of us. It’s easy to have role models to chase. Furthermore, I think it’s down right important to have them.

Bootcamps are just for sweating. We LEARN.

If you’re passion is ice cream and you’re happiest, wildest dream is to own a specialty ice cream company, then Rueben Mattus may be a bit of a role model. Rueben Mattus founded the ice cream giant Häagen-Dazs after his old ice cream business settled into mediocrity. So, he made up a couple words that sounded Scandinavian (because boy do they know ice cream), and his same old frozen treat caught on as an international sensation.

Mr. Mattus did it, so you know you can, too. There are countless examples for anyone looking to do anything with their lives. We all seem to have our eye on someone and I’m not here to tell you to stop.

Though I might ask, have you ever flipped the script? Chances are it may have never crossed your mind that you (yes, you!) could be a role model for someone else. I’ll bet you already are. Think about what you’ve taken on since joining this community.

You’re grabbing your health and wellness by the throat. You’re doing it smart, and you’re having fun doing it. Whether you think so or not, folks are noticing. Whether it be your kids, your parents, your peer group, or a coworker.. someone is looking at you as a leader.

Think about that for a moment. Be proud. Step into that role. Shine.

Logan Gelbrich

——————-

Sunday’s Workout:

-Rest Day-

————————————————————————————————————————————————–

[googleapps domain=”docs” dir=”spreadsheet/embeddedform” query=”formkey=dHE1MmlZMXJ4UWdwa1pYdW00aTVOZlE6MQ” width=”760″ height=”1073″ /]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *